Work With Us
Process customer orders in a timely manner, utilizing customer specific web-sites or e-mail addresses and mandated parameters. Schedule customer pick-ups and alert customers when their assigned carriers do not meet their schedules.
- Must have advanced organizational skills.
- Must have good command of basic mathematics and computer literacy.
- Must be able to walk, sit and stand, at varying intervals during an entire shift.
- Must be able to wear proper protective equipment, when in marked areas.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to use a keyboard and mouse.
- Must be able to occasionally lift 35 lbs. up to waist height.
- Must be able to understand and follow directions
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office products and IQMS applications
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a clean and organized office environment.
- Required to work safely. Following all company safety rules and procedures
- Continuously read, assimilate and apply customer compliance instructions and timetables, to prevent non-compliance penalties and charges.
- After initial routings have been entered, send sales orders and all related customer routing documents to Sardis facility. Assist the Traffic Coordinators with any potential customer issues/compliances.
- Create all customer documents based upon their requirements, i.e. Pick Tickets, Shipping Labels, Master BOL’s, Custom Documents, Quick Base entries, etc.
- Create daily shipping schedules and coordinate with Shipping/Warehouse Managers on the daily shipping schedule. Also, to work closely with customer specific trucking companies by assigning pickup appointments that comply with customer standards.
- Communicate and interact with Shipping/Warehouse Managers, Customer Service and Distribution Managers, to ensure smooth flow of shipments, which satisfies all Customer Compliance demands, avowing the potential for penalties or fines
- Immediately report any issues with product or equipment, any unsafe conditions or actions of other employees, to the Distribution Manger
- Other Duties as assigned by the Distribution Manager (or designee).