Work With Us
To perform safe and efficient Die changes for Injection and Blow Mold tools. Maintaining an organized work area and focus on 100% completion to provide maximum production and reduce unnecessary downtime.
Reporting to the Production department you will:
- Follow all Safety, LOTO and cGMP procedures.
- Install, troubleshoot, and perform minor repairs on dies being placed in machines for production runs.
- Properly hang dies, connecting all necessary hydraulic and pneumatic components and electrical components.
- Communicate effectively with plant management and technical staff.
- Complete any required documentation.
- Work with Tool Shop Techs and Process Techs for technical assistance, when requested.
- Assist with Plant Technical Support, when necessary, on special projects.
- Perform all other tasks asked of you, when needed.
To meet the basic qualification for this role you must meet the following:
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb and bend with or without carrying a 25 lb. load
- Must be able to lift, hold and active pneumatic tools and metal clamps.
- Must be able to lift and hold a minimum of 25 lbs. at to above shoulder height.
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Minimum 1-year combined experience working with injection and blow molds tools.
- Able to maintain and follow all safety rules.
- Must have the ability to work independently with no supervision, analyzing and correcting mold installation related issues. Such as plugged air and water lines, stripped fittings, incorrect KO rods, correct clamp bolt sizes, etc.
- Must have basic Die PM knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of hot runner systems
- Must maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Capable of effective communication with Maintenance and Production staff to correct mold issue and decrease hang times.
- Must maintain an excellent attendance record.
- Respectful to all and abide by United Solutions Code of Conduct