Work With Us
Set up tooling and machinery as well as performing press inspections and preventative maintenance to ensure the integrity of machines to produce products efficiency.
- Follow all Safety and cGMP procedures
- Properly set-up tooling and machinery to produce quality products to support the production schedule
- Performs weekly press inspections and preventative maintenance to ensure safe and clean work environment and to maximize asset longevity
- Effectively communicates job specific issues with internal team members to optimize production and maintain quality
- Complete any required documentation
- Perform all other tasks asked of you, when needed
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have completed High school/Vocational school or equivalent and minimum 3 years combined related experiance and/or training.
- Attention to detail and accountability are a must. In this position, a candidate with positive attitude and excellent attendance record will succeed.
- Ensures a safe work area by following safety procedures, OSHA requirements, and facility cleanliness and organization, and evaluates machinery safety risks, communicates concerns, and resolves problems
- Sets up tooling, fixtures, or assemblies in accordance with safety standards and company procedures
- Removes tooling in accordance with safety standards and company procedures and ensures that the tooling is returned to the tool room for rework, preventative maintenance, or storage
- Troubleshoots equipment failures and problems with appropriate personnel
- Recommends adjustments to processes and equipment to produce a product that meets company standards and customer requirements
- Starts machine to obtain first run work piece and verifies dimensional tolerances and inspects parts for quality defects
- Monitors press for proper operation and reports any malfunctions, equipment failures, or unusual sounds or actions to Plant Manager
- Performs regular press inspections and scheduled preventive maintenance and ensures cleanliness of all assigned equipment
- Maintains and operates in a safe and clean work environment
- Other tasks requested