Work With Us
Oversee the material allocation, blending and transference of all color and pelletized plastic materials. Preventive maintenance and daily upkeep of all vacuums and blending, equipment while working within the performance guidelines regarding safety and quality policies and procedures.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor/Lead you will:
- Follow all company safety rules and procedures.
- Accurately identify and blend materials to produce a functional recipe blend.
- Be able to correctly program color feeders to measure for correct let down ratios.
- Keep the area around all blenders and vacuum pumps are kept clean and free from dust build up.
- Clean and replace pump filters and screens, on each shift, or as needed.
- Understand how to safely operate blender, vacuum pumps, call board controllers and hopper receivers.
- Wear Safety Glasses & Ear Plugs upon entering building.
- Wear Kevlar Glove & Kevlar Sleeve on opposite hand when using knife.
- Complete other Duties as assigned by the Shift Supervisor (or designee).
To meet the basic qualification for this role you must meet the following:
- Must be able to sit and/or stand in a stationary position for 40% of a shift.
- Must be able to walk, with or without an additional weight load.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders for 20% of a shift
- Must be able to lift and /or carry 40 lbs. over the shoulder height.
- Able to pass OSHA required forklift driver test and use a manual pneumatic jack.
- Must possess basic mathematic skills
- Must have good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be able to understand and follow directions consistently and accurately
- Must be able to wear proper protective equipment.
- Must be able to maintain a good attendance record.