Work With Us
Mold Service Tech
To perform electrical repairs, mechanical repairs, and preventative maintenance to ensure integrity of the dies and molds, to provide maximum production and reduce downtime.
Reporting to the Production department you will:
- Follow all Safety and cGMP procedures.
- Install, alter, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair electrical and mechanical tool and die equipment, including hydraulic and pneumatic components and hot runner systems
- Perform all required preventative maintenance tasks within the timeline specified on all assigned equipment tools.
- Complete any required documentation.
- Work with Die Setter teams, for technical assistance, when requested.
- Assist with Plant Technical Support, when necessary, on special projects.
- Perform all other tasks asked of you, when needed.
To meet the basic qualification for this role you must meet the following:
- Minimum 3 years combined experience working with injection and blow molds tools.
- Provide leadership and guidance to Tool Technicians, level B and C. Extensive tool room equipment experience including lathe, milling and surface grinding
- Ability to manufacture, alter or repair basic mold components as needed from blueprints, sketches, or verbal instructions.
- Must have the ability to work independently with no supervision, analyzing and correcting mold related production issues. Such as flash, burns, no fills, parts sticking, etc.
- Extensive mold polishing knowledge
- Basic knowledge of hot runner system wiring and of electricity
- Must maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Capable of effective communication with tech support in trouble shooting scenarios and parts procurement.