Work With Us
To work safely and efficiently and ensure that all product, Finished Good (FG) or Work in Process (WIP) produced are properly shipped or correctly warehoused.
Reporting to the Shipping Warehouse Manager you will:
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe workstation.
- Pick, stage and correctly label customer orders as designated off pick tickets.
- Correctly load customer shipments following all vendor compliance instructions. Completely fill out United tally sheets and shipping documents.
- Follow all instructions and directions from Shipping/ Warehouse Manager or their assigned designee.
- Unload FG and WIP production and place in product neatly and safely in prescribed locations. Use United tally sheets to document all SKUs unloaded and /or received.
- Immediately report any issues with product or equipment, any unsafe conditions or actions of other employees, to the Shipping/ Warehouse Manger
- Must wear Safety Glasses while working in the building and driving powered lift vehicles
- Other Duties as assigned by the Shift Supervisor (or designee).
To meet the basic qualification for this role you must meet the following:
- Must possess a current United Solutions powered vehicle operator’s license.
- Must have advanced organizational skills.
- Must be able to use a Hand-Held Scanning device
- Must have good command of basic mathematics and computer literacy.
- Must be able to walk, sit and stand, at varying intervals during an entire shift.
- Must be able to wear proper protective equipment, including seatbelts.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 35 lbs. up to shoulder height.
- Must be able to understand and follow directions.