Work With Us
Working under the direction of the IT Manager, integrates all areas of operations to the ERP system by developing reports and applications that drive efficiency and promote productivity for employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- Three to four years maintaining an ERP System in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with any of the following: IQMS, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle 19, Microsoft Transact-SQL, PL/SQL, Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016, VBA, SQL Server Database Administration 2012/2014/2016/2017/2019
- Experience with database migration, and setting up and managing database connections
- Familiar with Crystal Reports including creating, modifying, and managing custom reports
- Experience with EDI strongly preferred.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer and test new upgrades to the ERP System working closely with the IQMS support team.
- Maintain the EDI environment.
- Support business functions by designing and coding utilities.
- Recommends solutions by evaluating ERP functional capabilities and how to apply them to the company business functions.
- Develop methods for integrating different products so they work properly together
- Create reports using Crystal Reports.
- Exporting data from the ERP System through MS Access and VBA using ODBC to the Oracle Database.
- Manage back-ups and recovery procedures
- Prepares users by conducting training, providing information, and resolving problems.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed